Our client is the industry-leading platform for funding startups, is seeking a talented Senior Visual
Designer to join our New York based User Experience team. As a Senior Visual Designer, you
will work collaboratively with our Product and Experience teams to conceptualize and articulate
innovative design solutions. This person is going to work along side with the Marketing team as well. More of an Art Director/Visual Designer, has had agency side work - strong communication.
The ideal candidate will not only have a broad understanding of visual design, but will be an
advocate, both for aesthetic product interaction and improved user experiences.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for working to develop all necessary visual artifacts
for interactive products. This will require strong ability to communicate with team members to
effectively articulate visual solutions for both Product and Marketing initiatives.
The Skills You Need To Have
● A minimum of 5 years visual design experience in a collaborative environment
● A passion for design and innovative product solutions
● A strong portfolio, demonstrating skill in collaborative design and innovation for new
● Ability to create and communicate concepts quickly.
● Proficient with a range of design tools; an expert in Adobe Photoshop.
● Understanding of web products, interaction design, styleguides and pattern libraries.
● Knowledge of cutting edge front-end development technologies including CSS3 and
● Experience with Agile development is a plus
● UX or Human Factors training, a plus.
● Experience in Design for mobile or touch devices
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs