Progressive, global Fortune 20 B2B brand seeks a Visual Design Production Artist. The candidate should have 5+ years experience in creative-driven agency environments, be fluent with all visual design tools. Broad experience in online advertising, social media, print, video production are required. Event/Environment design is a plus.
He or she will partner with our client's growing creative team and support their Sr. Visual Designer and content creation team where opportunities arise.
Operating and leading in the Digital Marketing space, our client's brand sells to agencies, publishers (Facebook, Google) and most of the world’s best known brands, across Retail, Package Goods, Automotive, Travel & Entertainment, Tech and Telco and more. The sophistication of these audience requires them to push B2B creative to new and bold places. Being a part of this evolving and fast-growing brand will be a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
• A creative, collaborative leader, passionate about marketing, data and technology.
• Focused on delivering results while building the brand.
• Committed to excellence with an exceptionally high attention to detail.
• Collaborative in partnering with internal and external resources/teams on projects.
• Motivated to be resourceful, innovative and entrepreneurial.
• Humble and committed to always improving.
• Leverage brand guidelines to produce highly engaging layouts and designs that promote and match the content and brand.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to produce effective campaigns, championing creative from start to finish.
• Produce layouts for print and web including, but not limited to: sales collateral, infographics, white papers, display advertising, print ads, PowerPoint slides, event signage, booth graphics.
• Maintain and update existing designs.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to support creative projects from start to finish, understanding requirements, synthesizing feedback, and implementing art corrections quickly and efficiently.
• Develop a deep understanding of products, target audiences, and competitors' activities.
• Maintain asset database on server, use established naming convention for assets, and observe file-management process and procedures.
• Drive the pursuit of excellence by fairly and consistently holding all team members accountable.
• Continuously assess succession potential, identifying training opportunities and implementing growth plans.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in the Arts or equivalent
• 5+ years graphic design experience in agency/creative environment
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and/or Keynote
• UX experience is a plus
• Independent decision making and problem solving skills, solution oriented
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and embrace challenges
• Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, occasionally working evenings and weekends as needed
• Must be self-motivated, team-oriented, and willing to work in a high-paced, energetic environment
• Highly – highly - motivated, self-starting nature; responds positively to moderate guidance yet is capable of and comfortable with independent critical thinking & problem solving
• Agility is key - you can think on your feet and adapt well to a quickly changing environment
• Stellar interpersonal skills; ability to work & communicate with a wide array of people