Our inspiring Fortune 500 client is seeking a contract/freelance Visual Design Consultant for responsive email designs. This role is in Newark, NJ; 40 hour a week, onsite, 6 months with opportunity to extend. Over the years, our trusted Fortune 500 financial and insurance client has built a reputation based on service, advice and trust. Today, this company’s name and distinctive logo are among the most recognizable brands in U.S. Did you know:
- Three of the enterprise businesses are signatories to the United Nations’ Principles for Responsible Investments.
- Our Client offers training and development programs for all employees, including the differently abled, LGBT individuals, minorities, women, veterans.
What You Will Do:
- As Visual Design Consultant, you will create HTML digital emails for the client’s global clients, including creating ‘responsive emails’ for mobile devices. These designs will be created within existing digital email templates but you will also have the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and create new email design experiences.
- In addition, you will design for multi-media channels by successfully interpreting the corporate brand into compelling design layouts, e.g. videos, animations, info-graphics/PowerPoint.
What You Need:
The essential skills required for this position include:
- A clean and professional portfolio to match the client’s sophistication level
- HTML coding, CSS (cascading style sheets)
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Ability to design using digital email templates
- Exact Target email software a big plus; Java script is helpful, but not required.
- PowerPoint proficiency -- layout and chart building
- Knowledge of multi-media software such as Premiere and After Effects to create videos and animations
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment and juggle a large number of projects and be flexible when priorities change
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org