Who You Are:
You’re a Visual Data Designer who has a gift for being able to convert complex data into user-friendly, bold, colorful, data visualizations and infographics. You exhibit an expertise in visual communication and inspire people with your visual data solutions. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in a startup environment, is humble, flexible, and always willing to step in to help out their coworkers on a multitude of projects. Local candidates only, please.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Art Directors, and Creative Director and collaborates with the entire team on overall cross-media solutions.
- Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative data visualizations and infographics.
- Work within brand guidelines to create compelling designs for internal and consumer-facing projects.
- Use data visualizations and infographics to create stunning presentations.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in graphic and data visualization skills
- Expert understanding of Adobe Illustrator
- Strong understanding of Keynote, Google slides, InDesign and Photoshop
- Possesses a proven track record of information visualization, layout, graphic fundamentals, and typography.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to pinpoint and highlight most important and effective data points within the research, and develop a visual narrative to tell the research’s story.
- Able to clearly present work to the internal team.
- Flexibility and willingness to meet deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and work within brand guidelines.
- Ability to juggle multiple at one time, managing time appropriately and meeting all deadlines as set by project managers.