There’s a revolution afoot in entertainment and education, and it’s audiobooks!!
LOOKING FOR VISUAL DESIGNERS WHO SPECIALIZE IN WEB/MOBILE/PRODUCT!!
Our client is looking for a Visual & UI Designer to contribute to the growth and evolution of THE preeminent immersive media experience brand. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
Our client's user experience team drives visual and interaction design across all platforms and devices, ensuring the product experience renders seamlessly and elegantly across familiar devices and those to come, taking into consideration the nuances between native platforms.
You’re an experienced, hands-on, Visual & UI Designer with excellent problem-solving skills.
Your passion to create and innovate is what drives all of your design solutions, from concept through design and development.
You're obsessed with perfection, a pixel-aware designer who’s fanatical with the details.
You have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, composition, interaction design and responsive design—knowing how to maximize interfaces for varying displays.
You’re able to jump into the fray and contribute to design, surrounding compelling consumer audio experiences.
You’re a born collaborator, eager to work side-by-side with high performance multidisciplinary designers, product managers and developers to explore the limits of audio content discovery and consumption experiences.
• Create elegant and useful interfaces that make an emotional connection with a broad consumer base.
• Distill complex interactions into clear, understandable design solutions and clearly rationalize your strategic thinking to the team.
• Create end-to-end design experiences, interaction models and design systems that define the client's experience across platforms (web and mobile).
• Communicate your ideas through sketches and mock-ups and storyboards, producing iterative designs for every surface.
• Create dev-ready assets for your designs with clear implementation instructions (i.e. redlines and style guides).
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams on design solutions for commerce driven projects.
• Work seamlessly with the team to develop and maintain the client's aesthetics, standards and brand integrity.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs