Lead the planning and delivery of company-originated virtual conferences and events that align to the company’s business objectives. Think strategically as well as help with a variety of tactics driving planning and execution. This includes working cross-functionally with marketing personnel across the organization as well as business unit leaders and other functional area representatives across Pearson.
• Operates as a point of contact to schedule, set up, facilitate and host internal and external virtual events
• Live event production and post event archiving and editing including podcasts and file reformatting; proficient in Photoshop and video software
• Troubleshoot any tech issues with internal teams and work for resolution to secure seamless delivery
• Provide final edits to PowerPoint and video integration for live event
• Participate in marketing planning and work closely with management to design effective and efficient virtual models for company-originated events to include symposiums, user conferences, and lead-gen activities.
• Monitor program registrations and performance and manage overall strategic event design, themes, and agenda content.
• Oversee all aspects of events: agenda planning, logistics, technology needs and design, collateral, vendors, invoices, schedules and timelines, etc. as well as promotional plan and related events aspects such as: giveaway inventory; etc.
• Plan and facilitate events including webinar tool selection, sales communications, event registration and management, etc.
• Ensure event websites are designed, launched and updated to maximize registrations.
• Integrate with Marketing Programs team to schedule, create and launch emails and other Pearson advertisement including banners and ad space promoting virtual events.
• Work with manager of virtual event programs to track budget and conduct metric and ROI analyses on program effectiveness; measuring the business impact of events in terms of revenue and attendance through analysis of sales and marketing reports and presenting results to manager for communication to marketing and sales organizations.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and colleagues to ensure successful events
• Partner with virtual team to remain on trend with standard webinar platforms and promoting best company wide usage and updates depending on market needs
• 3+ years of experience in the virtual event or other marketing-related field required.
• Skilled in hosting and producing across webinar and webcasting platforms (GoToWebinar, ON24)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, event planning or other related field desired.
• Experience leading and executing successful virtual events.
• Strong organizational, written and communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment, and manage relationships with stakeholders including staff, authors, and executive level decision makers.
• Exceptional problem-solving and technical skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and offers solutions
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs