My client is a Global Technology Company who are looking for a Virtual Assistant Support Specialist for a 6 month assignment, paying up to £49 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
The Virtual Assistant is revolutionizing the way people interact with voice enabled Assistants. It's now live, and expanding surfaces. The Partner Engineering team works closely with our partners to implement the Virtual Assistant by creating custom Actions on apps and device-specific actions.
- Provide technical support to our partners integrating with the Virtual Assistant
- Create and write functional test scripts, plans to ensure high quality Assistant actions are delivered
- Complete QA testing prior to any partner Virtual Assistant launches
- Support partners with technical questions regarding their Virtual Assistant integrations
- Support internal technical account managers that support Virtual Assistant integrations by filing bugs, researching technical issues, and providing technical solutions
- Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Write test scripts, test plans and functional tests that can be performed by internal teams
- Perform quality assurance reviews and tests prior to any Virtual Assistant launches
Skills and experience:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 - 4 years of hands-on experience in either technical account management, product management, software engineering, or engineering program management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple complex streams of work.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude.