What we’re looking for: Experienced videographer and editor with a portfolio that showcases a real strength in animating graphics (after effects / premiere pro) and a strong sense of graphic design (3-month freelance gig, with the possibility of full-time)
• Expert Video Editor - Animation and Footage
• Expert in AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop
• Comfortable filming and doing photoshoots.
• Taking lead in the office whenever Abby’s off on a shoot
• Creative, assertive, takes direction well, takes initiative
Will report to Creative Director and Creative Video Lead. Will be in charge of: Direct response videos, paid ads, GIFs, more graphic based work. They’ll work closely with Abby and the social teams (organic and paid) to study data on what is or isn’t working, what our competitors are doing, and create engaging social media content. On occasion they will be asked to assist on shoots, film, photograph, but their primary focus will be animating graphics and editing footage.
- Paid Marketing Team (DR Videos, FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Programmatic, Data Xu, etc..)
- Organic Social (Social campaigns, annual holidays, artist spotlight, artist birthdays, larger social media campaigns, women in art, general “staying relevant” content)
- Photo Shoots / Video (New angles, new locations, brand-shift, catalog, lifestyle assets for Creative Team)
- Company Wide / Servicing Assets (Amazon videos, Craftsmanship videos, product details, company partner video assets - target, wayfair, walmart.. etc)
- Video Assets for B2B team