Location: London - Hackney
If you’re a creative videographer who likes huge variety, both in ideas and media, if you love both concepting and making and if you’re ready to throw yourself into the role of a lifetime... it’s time to get excited.
Our Client is mouldable glue, here to fuel a new generation of do-ers to fix and improve their stuff. We have achieved incredible customer advocacy and built a strong brand and online community around the world whilst securing nationwide distribution in the UK, USA and Scandinavia. Our Client is in the shops, now people need to know what it is when they see it, and buy some! We’ll achieve this by making Our Client famous - doing the right remarkable things that get talked about by all the right people, in the right ways. Design and Content production is a huge part of how we’ll do this so you will be an important part of the team to make this happen!
We are looking for a Videographer who’ll be able to inspire us and develop inspiring creative work. Key responsibilities will include:
● Design and build of new digital content and marketing materials to support the Company’s mission, brand and marketing strategy.
● Bring ideas to life with imagination and to the highest production standards across different media but with a specific expertise with videos, especially across social media, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram.
● Produce communications that will vary from small 10 minute ideas to more complex campaign content.
● Bring design thinking to marketing team discussions including campaign planning.
● Project management and production scheduling for design & creative content projects to ensure timely delivery.
● Keep abreast of user insights and community engagement to ensure you know your audience and can deliver effective messages and designs.
● Undertake any additional project work as required.
The person we have in mind will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience working as videographer / motion/creative / maker / producer, and will be able to show creative projects in a variety of media that have achieved exciting results. On the practical side, you will have already demonstrated your love of rolling up your sleeves and your ability to coordinate people and manage projects.
Some of Your Skills and Attributes:
● Show excellence in the creative process. You’ll love responding to a marketing brief with creative ideas that will delight our customers.
● Storyboarding, scripting and direction where necessary.
● Use Final cut pro, After Effects, excellent photography, filming and lighting skills, sound recording and editing. A good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite is also a requirement.
● Fluent and excited about the use of video in online community marketing and social media.
● Styling - choosing the right props, locations - the right look & feel.
● Show ability to prioritise projects, manage time effectively, meet deadlines.
● Coordinate production - making it happen e.g. props, locations, freelancers etc.
● Show discipline - creation and use of brand guidelines and style guides.
● Have organisational skills - e.g. best practice in filing and backup of media files.
● Excellent technical skills with a healthy attitude to learning new skills and mean of communicating ideas.
● Be a team player - Able to take direction and work in a team environment to develop ideas to effective and outstanding execution.
● Have great communication - ability to bring others along with your ideas and keep everyone aligned with expected outcomes.
● Be great at planning and have solid time management skills.
● Excellent communication skills in all forms.
● Ability to lead and run projects on your own and working in a team.
● A cheerful and positive personality, love having your sleeves rolled up.
Experience you will need:
● Degree or MA in a relevant creative discipline.
● 2+ years relevant experience.
● An exciting portfolio of creative projects!
● Proven track record in video creation (idea generation, scripting, storyboarding, editing)
● Project management experience executing a mix of briefed projects and self-initiated independent projects.
Nice to Have Experience:
● Experience in animation, illustration
● Graphic Design experience
● USA based experience
● Community based projects
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs