Come join Aquent's client - a Fortune 500 tech company - as video editor in Mississauga, Ontario! You will work directly with a small team of video producers, shooters and editors telling customer and employee stories for internal and external audiences. You will be in charge of “how to video’s, editing & shooting in-house video for Social platforms and online advertising & marketing.
As Video Editor/Production Specialist, you will be involved in video post-production and motion graphics production, including the following:
· Edit video content for a variety of platforms and deliverables at the direction of team of Video Producers
· Create lower thirds, title sequences and other motion graphics elements
· Color correct, finish, review for quality and encode to deliverable formats
· Upload content into content management systems
· Produce graphical assets and motion elements for non-video projects including presentations
· Contribute creative ideas for video and non-video projects
· Work with edit lists and online video review tools to complete customer edits
· Creating storyboards.
· 3-5 years in video post-production, especially experience in pulling together content and crafting compelling stories in a modern contemporary style.
· Experience editing already made videos in After Effects is a must
· Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
· Great Storyteller
· Ability to bring videos to life through storyboarding
· Understanding of video encoding and platforms including mobile delivery.
· Experience with image production and proficiency with Adobe Photoshop.
· Experience with audio processing techniques in video editing (music bed mixing, compression, limiting, EQ, etc).
· Corporate video experience a plus.
· Experience shooting videos of live talent
· Organized and process driven, follows and helps improve processes.
· Comfortable interacting with senior executives.
· Fanatical dedication to customer service.
· Independent and self-motivated.
· Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
· Extreme team focus, willing to do what is necessary to succeed within a close knit team environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.