Our top entertainment client is looking to hire a junior level coordinator to support their Video On Demand division. This will be a position running through th end of the year with potential to extend longer. It offers W2 pay and a generous benefits package.
The Non-Linear Scheduling and Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting special projects driving digital distribution platforms, primarily the scheduling of library content for VOD/TVE. The coordinator will be responsible for the input of large volumes of metadata in aggressive timelines.
- Assist the scheduling team in the creation of a metadata excel sheet to gather all the data entry points and adjust various fields in preparation of entry into the system
- Enter series and episodic information into a scheduling system which will create the output of the metadata that is used on various VOD and TVE platforms
- Create the backend folder structure in the scheduling system which determines how each series and season is discovered on VOD
- Rename and post artwork that is needed for this project to both internal and external locations for various deliveries
- Proof read TV show descriptions and edit down for length constraints
- Work with internal team and various departments on prioritizing workload
- Support critical operational activities across platforms, including: VOD/TVE, DLTO, Broadband Syndication (BBS), OTT, SVOD, as assigned
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills. The ability to work together as a team and to independently manage tasks
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Professional demeanor and high energy in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Digital Media platforms a plus
- Perform other assigned tasks as needed