Seeking a passionate Web UI Designer to join our growing studio team to enhance the customer experience for our engineering community. Your expertise in interaction design will bring value to our multiple teams focused on various aspects of our company B2B website including: application design, Pattern Library, template design and eCommerce. We empower our team to raise the bar by having an open, collaborative environment that encourages growth, autonomy and leadership.
• Designing customer-centric solutions for desktop and mobile
• Prototyping concepts in InVision and effectively communicating your ideas, listening to feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities, and evolving ideas
• Building designs/components with HTML and SASS/SCSS
• Managing tasks in an Agile environment
• Designing solutions that incorporate customer needs, business goals and industry best practices
• Building and evolving existing standards or creating new UI patterns to contribute to our Pattern Library
• Influencing and leading constructive dialogues with team members and stakeholders
• Communicating and working effectively with remote stakeholders and team members
• A design advocate, elevating the quality of work and adding design thinking into your practice
• Pushing for design excellence within project parameters
• 2+ years of recent interactive design experience designing and building websites
• Intermediate to advanced HTML/CSS skills for cross-browser compatibility (Chrome, Firefox, and IE)
• Strong online portfolio demonstrating a range of relevant work is essential. • Solid understanding of user experience design principles
• Strong organizational skills used to prioritize, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work in both a team setting and individually