Our team is working to push the boundaries and establish innovative channels of engagement between our engineers and users. Our vision is to revolutionize the interactions our customers have with our products and engineers so that we increase levels of usage, advocacy, and love of our products.
Your main objective is to film videos that are compelling and engaging, showing the human side of the engineering team, and teaching our customers about the product to increase their confidence. If you have strong video production and storytelling skills, are well-versed in post-production tools and digital publishing, and want to play a pivotal role in creating cutting edge global consumer content for social and web experiences, this is the job for you.
We’re looking for someone with an established track record of executing video projects from beginning to end and producing exceptional work. The ideal candidate is creative, and can translate high level requirements and concepts into high quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote the team and product.
- Arranging video shoots on location and giving guidance to people being filmed
- Filming video or photos with proper lighting and sound
- Editing (post-processing) photos and video footage
- Planning, curating, shooting, editing and publishing interviews, informational/how-to videos, and more
- Filming videos that easily depict features on computer screens as well as short videos with no sound (like the typical cooking recipes)
- Taking and editing photos for content publishing and social media posting
- Strong video production and storytelling skills with creative mind
- 3+ Years of experience producing and editing video using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Asset creation using Illustrator and visual comping using Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to oversee and complete small and large video production with clear deadlines and deliverables
- Good understand about audio levels, capture clean audio and general technologies
- Collaborative, organized, detail-minded, efficient, flexible and capable of partnering across teams and stakeholders to manage and track production milestones
- Experience in creating, publishing and managing media contents via Social Media like YouTube and Facebook