Our global client is in need of a long term freelance Video Production Manager/Producer to work onsite, mid-town, NYC, open ended (opportunity to convert between 6- 12 months), 40 hours a week, healthcare benefits, paid sick days, more, are included in this freelance employment package.
Who said banking client are boring. Some interesting facts about this client:
- The uncle’s founder wrote the popular Christmas carol, "Jingle Bells."
- The founder was a collector of art like paintings, pictures, art objects, which his son created a library in NYC as a memorial to his father in 1924 which still stands today.
What You Will D:
- In this role, you will report to the VP of Video and be responsible for all the organizational aspects of highly visible videos for Private Bank and Asset Management Group. Video content will be on company website, internal presentations, social media, etc.
- You will also help develop production process, ensure productions run smoothly, meet deadlines, stay within budgets, track and reconcile vendor invoices, receipts
- Create and manage monthly production schedules across all video content, update daily schedules as shoot needs develop, run daily status meeting
- Assist producers to find video shoot locations, get location agreements executed, oversee delivery and pick up, liaise with building security appropriate steps are met for vendors entering premises
- Support in hiring/on-boarding new crew and vendors, ensure freelance hires understand their responsibilities for each shoot
- Provide excellent logistic and production support so producers and directors can focus creating best in class creative content, ensure necessary licenses and clearances have been obtained for a production (Getty, stock imagery, stock music), make sure set needs are properly communicated and carried out
- Prioritize conflicting claims on studio resources, e.g. studio space, equipment, vendors etc. and escalate to Head of Video when necessary
What You Need:
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5-10 years in a Video or Media Production Management role, must be very organized, professional, vendor-facing, have maturity and ownership, ability to work flexible hours (occasional early morning or late afternoon)
- Grace under pressure, aware how to communicate and act professionally in a work environment. Must have the ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information as well as the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Knowledge of Ariba, and invoicing systems a plus, experience with Live Event Production, Project Management and Film/TV Production, knowledge of Live Streaming protocols, both technically and distribution to social media and other outlets such as Facebook Live, You Tube, Twitter/Periscope
- Broad working knowledge of the setup and operation of Broadcast Video Production, knowledge of Video/Audio Conferencing, Video Streaming, Camera and Recording Equipment, requires strong Technical skills, must be well versed in all digital and audio formats, familiarity with FTP and other file sharing protocols
- Organize interdepartmental communication and streamline production workflow, usher projects through post-production workflows
- When required to attend and participate in on-site meetings, networking with clients
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org