Are you an enthusiastic Video Production Manager who is passionate about video and multimedia content? Do you enjoy working with a collaborative multimedia team who takes their brand seriously? Aquent is currently sourcing for an accomplished Video Production Manager to become an integral part of a beauty client, local to the San Francisco Bay area. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in storytelling, post production, and proven video marketing skills. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a multitude of video projects and shape how our client integrates video content across the digital landscape. This role is a contract opportunity with the opportunity to hire! This role requires travel outside of the San Francisco Bay about 10% of the time
• Ability to support the Director of Content Production, Video & Sr. Video Manager with all video projects
(scoping, bidding, awarding, casting, pre-pro, shooting, editorial etc.) Identify and resolve production
problems with ingenuity and a contagious “can-do” attitude
• Day to day support & coordination of multiple ongoing video programs
• Maintain database and archive of footage
• Manages the coordination of talent holdings and bookings.
• Support review timeline for getting proper sign off amongst all cross-functional partners.
• Partner with video marketing, digital creative, and program management to ensure all comps/products are
ready for video shoots.
• Record and implement notes from creative and marketing meetings, reviews, and kick offs.
• Management of projects through software tools such as basecamp, smartsheets, box
• Schedule & manage front end and back end review meetings (attend KO’s, storyboard reviews, video
reviews, model casting meetings, etc.)