24 hrs/wk assignment with potential for extension or conversion with Fortune 500 Tech company in SF! Role could be fully remote!
• Review script and raw materials to create a shot list and storyboards based on project requirements
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the videos
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Consult with stakeholders through the process from pre-production to post-production
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Extensive work experience as a video editor / motion graphics designer
• Expert knowledge of Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere CC in conjunction with other Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.)
• Compositing skills: typography, animation, motion/camera tracking, and keying, etc. within After Effects /comparable software
• Thorough knowledge of timing and continuity
• Fundamental experience with sound design and audio mixing
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Advanced knowledge of A/V compression formats and codecs, along with experience using encoding software such as Adobe Media Encoder and Compressor
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• Highly creative, detail-oriented and deadline driven