Aquent is currently assisting our Fortune 500 client in their search for a part time (15-20 hours per week) Video Production Editor to join their creative team for a 3 month assignment in SeaTac, WA. This individual must be an excellent hands-on designer that can create exciting and evocative motion designs that explore different functional, emotional, and esthetical outcome for our products. Part-time hours (15-20/week).
- 3+ years of experience in Motion Design Video production and editing Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Video editing skills that will help drive the motion vocabulary of our experience, making it engaging, and delightful.
Portfolio Should Display:
- Strong understanding of storytelling (story, continuity, timing, and gestures)
- Strong video production and editing
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Ability to translate static designs into motion comps and prototypes
- Experience in cinematography is a plus Craftsmanship and breadth of creative styles
- Ability to work within in wide array of visual styles, including styles created by another designer or art director
- Collaborative working style A minimum of 3+ years' experience in motion design, video creation/editing.