Do you have great interpersonal skills, a video production background and great ideas for process improvement? If so, you might just be the team member we’re looking for. We’re in need of an experienced Video Production Coordinator to act as a liaison throughout the entire production process.
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for working together with the Traffic Coordinator, Sr. Producer, video and creative team to manage all aspects of the video production process. Bring your ideas because we’re always looking for process improvements.
You should have uncompromising quality standards and attention to detail with a minimum of five years’ experience in the broadcast, agency or video production industries. You are confident and have the interpersonal skills necessary to work directly with senior level leaders and employees at all levels throughout the organization.
- Managing production requests, scheduling crews or resources, acting as a point of contact for and coordinating the production schedule. The ideal candidate will know how to triage a project and will be comfortable overseeing the production process.
- Attends daily scheduling meetings with creative team members.
- Receives and manages video production requests from Sr. Producer, Traffic Coordinator or creative team members.
- Oversees and maintains video production calendar, and in-flight video projects for creative project management software.
- Triages requests, and works with Sr. Producer to assign appropriate resources.
- Implements and oversees ongoing, weekly video production schedule touch points.
- Acts as point-of-contact for assigned producers, crew throughout the production process.
- May act as a producer on smaller projects as needed and as schedule allows.
- Oversees administrative tasks as assigned by the Sr. Producer such as managing reporting/usage for music library, logging, archiving, filing release forms.
- Implements and manages a process for completed video projects. Along with the video team, develop a database asset management checklist to ensure easy retrieval of archived projects.
- Manage relationship and process with vendor-partners and clients, notifying of production delays, and ongoing quality control.
- Responsible for day-to-day video production facility operation, including but not limited to: scheduling, inventory, requesting maintenance as-needed, notifying the appropriate contact of hardware and software maintenance, upgrades or new purchases
- Maintains current computer software skills compatible with the needs of other creative team members
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in video production industry
- An extremely efficient organizer and scheduler with the ability to consistently drive projects, while meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills are a necessity
- Ability to work fluently in current office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) desired
- Has the technical aptitude to maintain current computer software skills compatible with the needs of our creative team
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaboration and inspire confidence with peers, colleagues, and partners; build relationships across disciplines, both internal partners and external creative partners
- Demonstrated ability to see many perspectives; desire to understand other people’s passions, experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects and consistently deliver work on deadline
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving, communication and critical thinking skills