***Please do not apply unless you are located in San Jose, CA or surrounding commutable areas.
MUST HAVE: Large company experience in filming video and conducting interviews with internal employees. Must be able to provide video reels showing how you tell and make a story for you audience to relate to.
• Responsible for all aspects of video production. The successful candidate will craft stories on video, creating a library of employee and customer testimonials, capturing the benefits of the company, executive interviews, internal messaging and lifestyle documentaries. Video shooting and editing will take place in studio and on location.
• Collaborates with marketing team to coordinate contractors to fill out crew and renting additional equipment if needed for the shoot. Coordinate with executives, employees and customers to organize shoots and schedules.
• Communicates creative ideas on the best methods to shoot a variety of topics and create storyboards to frame the narrative flow. Develop engaging ways to tell stories.
• The ideal candidate will not only be able to frame and light great footage, but be able to work sound and edit. We would also like the candidate to be able to shoot stills and if possible do some motion graphics. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining a video library.
• Work is performed with considerable independence requiring the exercise of good judgment and initiative.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs