Our top publishing client in Chandler, AZ is looking to hire a production assistant for a five to six month contract role offering W2 pay and benefits. If interested please read the description below and apply and include a paragraph sharing why you would be a fit for the position.
• Logging media, archiving, and video editing
• Script reviews, script writing
• Preparing video scripts for edit and animation including image and video research
• Tracking asset usage across programs for R&P compliance
• File Management and upload to our CMS
• Organizing Equipment, Edit and Prop Rooms
• Compression of final product to various formats
• Closed Captioning Videos for both English and Spanish
• May include the equipment setup of studio and on-location videography and teleprompter
• Prepare and upload video components to CMS, track progress of videos assigned
• Produce audio recording sessions in studio and remotely
• Assess video inventory and coordinate re-purposed footage requests, recommend shots to enhance Video Archive
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS in a multimedia field, or in pursuit of degree with 2 years’ experience.
• General interest and knowledge in video production from concept through completion and deployment.
• Experience in video editing and audio editing.
• Experience writing scripts, creating EDLs and logs, and directing audio sessions.
• Experience with camera operation, lighting packages, sound recording equipment, and teleprompter operation.
• Familiarity with logging raw footage for stock and providing applicable and accurate metadata for searching.
• Ability to organize, archive, and track a large volume of video files.
• Ability to interface with Producers, Animators, Artists, Designers, Subject matter experts, and freelance producers.
• Computer proficiency, organization, timeliness. Skills/knowledge/abilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Flexibility, adaptability, initiative, and creativity.
• Experience with video production tools (cameras, lighting packages, and sound recording equipment) and Adobe Creative Cloud software (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• At least 20 hours per week available, up to 35 hours could be available.
• Ability to get to and from the Pearson Chandler office, vendor studios located around the valley as well as some school locations and private businesses/residences as our projects may dictate.