9 Month Position starting ASAP!
Skills and Abilities:
- • Post-Production leader with mastery in delivering exceptional branded content
- • Creative editing for projects in all shapes and sizes
- • Managing timelines and project deliverables
- • Communicating effectively with team members and clients to consistently deliver desired results
- • Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite with primary focus on Premiere and After-Effects
- • Technical knowledge of edit systems, sound design, color correction, video production and codec compression standards
- • Progressive and passionate storyteller with vision to advance creative
- • Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to change directions quickly while maintaining a positive attitude and retaining the highest caliber of work
- • Excellent organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
The Senior Video Editor possesses highest quality editing industry expertise to independently edit consumer facing product promotions, broadcast commercials, sales force facing training, or internal videos using standard editing platforms and technologies. Determines the most effective and creative approach for visually communicating key messages based on Sales & Marketing and Brand strategy. Interacts with senior level decision makers in various departments to present graphics for review at the appropriate stages. Knowledgeable regarding standard video camera formats, media management, storage and delivery.
- Responsible for the complete video pipeline from media ingest, transcoding and logging, choosing the best shots and the most modern editing techniques to create an
- audience motivating piece; finishing with color correction, audio mixing and mastering.
- Creates, enhances and/or animates motion graphics and creates and designs storyboards for animation sequences such as logo and type treatments, video effects and graphic treatments to produce videos and multi-media projects of high quality in the most cost-efficient manner. Utilizes thorough knowledge of motion graphics for video for videos in production.
- Continuously evaluates and utilizes various approaches, technology and methods of production.
- Actively researches new technologies and stays current on industry advancements, including computer hardware, software and related equipment.
- Serves as a technical and business resource to other producers.
- A comprehensive understanding of pre-production through post-production process and a discriminating eye/ear for video/audio quality are required.
- Must possess the ability to both tell the story and operate the equipment, utilizing motion graphics as one of the tools to tell the story.
Must have expert knowledge of Premiere Pro editing platform as well as demonstrate ability to generate 2D and 3D motion graphics using various software packages including but not limited to:
a. Adobe Creative Cloud
b. Premiere Pro
c. After Effects
e. Cinema4D, 3dsMax (considered a plus)
- Excellent communication skills are required to obtain direction and respond to issues raised by project owners and to counsel and collaborate with executive leadership.
- Effective presentation skills are important in order to articulate solutions to senior management.
- Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills to interface with executives, internal project owners, outside vendors and internal partners.