Location: New York
*Project Samples Required
This role will involve executing on diverse responsibilities within a small, fast-paced video production team that puts out a tremendous amount of content. The individual must have video production experience and be able to manage all sides of production: concepting, pre-production, field production, post production and publishing. Any experience with editing, aftereffects or camera work a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Producer’s main goal will be to engage, retain and educate current and potential users of this program through video.
2. Producer will manage the creation of video packages (with a focus on post-production management) that can be promoted on the Local Guides YouTube page, and engage the audience through a regular stream of live and produced videos that will appear on Local Guides social channels.
3. Producer will be the point person for liaising between the internal Local Guides stakeholders and the larger video production team.
4. Work with a large team of production specialists - both agencies and individuals - to produce assets in a timely, budget-minded fashion.
5. Assist with analytics, and associate produce on other projects managed by the Content and Community video group (internal video newsletters, and assets for the Content Studio).
- 3-5years of experience in video related field (production, editing, camera work, marketing, etc.)
- Video production experience is necessary, with experience managing a project from concept to delivery a key.
- Must work at a fast pace and be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Experience dealing with multiple rounds of post-production notes, scripting, graphic asset direction and working with clients.
- Must be a team player willing to pitch into any part of the process that will insure quality and delivery.
- Must have experience hosting videos on YouTube.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Location: New York