Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual with strong video production and post production skills. The individual will be responsible for the successful production (studio and location), compilation and editing of visually compelling videos to support the education and marketing efforts.
Preparing for Release 11, producing partner testimonials for reference and producing customer testimonial video for a project based on filming at their Annual Conference. The position requires excellent communication skills, both written and oral to work collaboratively across teams and divisions. Attention to detail, strong project and time management, and the ability to meet deadlines in a corporate environment is a must.
Qualifications and Skills:
Academic & Work Background
• A bachelor's degree in Video / media / multimedia Production
• Minimum of 2 - 4 years professional video production experience in a product-based company (preferably a technology company) including studio and location production. Experience with shooting for chroma-key is desirable.
Knowledge & Expertise
• Strong knowledge and/or expertise with: Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition) TechSmith Camtasia
• Strong knowledge and/or expertise with modern production equipment – DSLR, Camcorder, professional audio and lighting – ability to independently set up break down a shoot
• Ability to plan, produce and post produce
• Ability to transform raw video materials into engaging and concise visual experiences with a high degree of fit and finish
• Ability to creatively visualize concepts and themes from scripts and storyboards based on corporate and product marketing-type language.
• Editing with layers, audio tuning, chroma-keying, and other effects including 3rd party plug-ins
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a collaborative post production environment with extremely tight and changing deadlines
• High level of ownership and initiative; ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience communicating with product professionals/owners at all levels of an organization
• Experience collaborating with a creative team of multi-media producers and graphic artists throughout the pre and post production lifecycle
• Competency with office productivity tools - MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel, email, collaboration tools), Web conferencing
Physical considerations – due to the nature of video production, particularly field production, a successful candidate will be required to be able to lift and carry production equipment from location to location. Cases vary in weight but the candidate should be able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs