- This is a (3) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship not available
- Demo reel / work samples are required to be considered
This position will be accountable for the production, post-production and content management of instructional and eLearning / micro-learning digital media (video, audio) for internal training and communication efforts for one of our Tourism & Hospitality Clients. In addition, the Video Producer (or AKA Digital Media Specialist) will be responsible for seeking out and developing new opportunities to digitally capture and share organizational knowledge on various platforms.
The position will be responsible for capturing video/audio content of:
• Leadership messages as well as employee best-practice and testimonial interviews for internal distribution on learning platforms.
• Resort hotel rooms and amenities.
• Various indoor and outdoor locations across our client's properties.
• 5+ years of experience producing digital media for a corporate audience or similar editorial work.
• Demonstrated ability to set up, configure and operate professional video and audio equipment for instructional and eLearning / micro-learning including: Digital video cameras, wireless and wired microphone systems, audio mixers, studio and location lighting equipment.
• Proven digital video and audio editing skills using tools like Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, or similar digital media workflow applications.
• Proven experience performing production planning walk-throughs and blocking video shoots (scripted and unscripted formats).
• Demonstrated ability to assemble footage, digital titling, voiceover audio, and motion graphics into a cohesive story based upon scripts provided by, and direction from, leadership.
• Strong ability to work independently and solve problems real time.
• Demonstrated ability to positively partner with clients at a variety of levels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Very strong scheduling, organization and planning skills.
• Strong understanding of web-based video delivery and publishing platforms.
• Must have reliable, personal transportation for driving to and from locations.
• Must have the ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
High School Diploma