The project manager will work within the Ops group supporting key FY13 initiatives such as Project Portfolio Tool management and support of the design, development and implementation the Game Development Framework (GDF).
· PPM Tool Management: Manage day-to-day maintenance and development of CA Clarity PPM tool, including vendor management, requirements gathering, training and documentation
· Process improvement + GDF: Assess and improve overall process with business owners, including identifying, organizing and overseeing opportunities to streamline processes and implement best practices.
· PMO Support: manage ad hoc projects across Game Ops team, including managing team interns
· BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years’ experience leading programs and projects of all sizes
· Project Management Skills: leadership, communication, facilitation, time management, negotiation, networking, project planning, coordination, and the ability to foster teamwork.
· Process Improvement Skills: problem solving, value-chain knowledge, and re-engineering experience
· Internal Consultant: negotiation, ability to persuade, problem identification, and presentation skills
· Change Agent: champion change efforts, conflict resolution, motivational, and interpersonal skills
· Proven success of strong leadership, including priority setting, building teams and leading implementation of new initiatives from beginning to end with minimal direction/supervision
· Experience in the video game industry
· Operational certifications
· Experience with CA Clarity PPM
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs