We're building more videos to educate our advertisers on our products and need a Motion Graphics and Video Editor for 6 months to support us. Our company was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. We’re looking for an experienced motion graphics & video editor to partner with our advertising experts, script writers, graphic designers and live studio team to create video education content for platform advertiser products. The motion graphics & video editor is the individual who brings all of the most important visual and education elements to life.
- Support the Ads Help and Education team with creative video design solutions for instructional and how-to videos designed for the Advertiser Help Center.
- Work with a cross functional team of writers, graphic designers, live studio team and product experts to storyboard and develop educational and instructional videos.
- Animate existing interface elements and graphics that illustrate advertising core concepts.
- Edit live studio footage, voice over, music, subtitles and other visual and audio elements when necessary.
- Create videos consistent with our brand for business.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working in a production environment.
- Strong demo reel demonstrating motion graphics, video editing, and post-production mastery.
- Excellent typography and design sense.
- Highly skilled in After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop.
- Knowledgeable in Cinema 4D and Illustrator a plus.
- Knowledgeable in video industry standard formats.
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-moving, exponentially scaling environment.
- Understanding of the social networking and advertising space.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in video production, design or related field
- Bachelors Degree preferred