Our Client is seeking an Editor to carry out the development, production and post-production of engaging, effective video content from start to finish: assisting in the planning of the initial concept of a video, editing and graphics. The Editor will report to the Director of Video Content & Production. Applicants must include reel or examples of their work.
- Non-linear video editing and rendering/encoding for a wide spectrum of specifications and file formats.
- Rough cut and fine–cut editing of interviews and two camera shoots.
- Create graphics and animations using Adobe After Effects a plus.
- Deliver video files for the web including compression, exports, and archiving.
- Color correcting of shot video. (Resolve, Speedgrade, etc.)
- Experience with audio clean-up (Denoising, dehumming etc)
- Manage and organize archive of video/media assets
- Gather appropriate, on-brand b-roll assets, research and edit stock music tracks.
- Stay up-to-date with new technological advances in the space, attending classes whenever possible to hone skills.
- Creative concept development and story boarding of video projects.
- Demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge with team members
- Proactively identify opportunities for video, software and equipment enhancements that are consistent with marketing strategy and brand standards.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- Experience editing interviews, both single and two camera.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in editing and production
- Skills in videography a plus.
- Excellent video editing skills and strong post-production skills utilizing Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition and the rest of the Creative Suite.
- Experience in green screen, keying and animation.
- Familiar with variety of production equipment including professional video camcorders, stabilizing rigs, portable audio recorders, wireless lav microphones, shotgun microphones, lighting, sliders, etc.
- Must have strong time management and problem-solving skills and flexibility.
- Ability to fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to internalize feedback and incorporate into future projects.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Available to work on weekends and during evenings when required.