Our Studio in Eastlake, OH is looking for hands-on video and media editing support on a variety of projects for the largest and most successful brands. These project include video, audio, web, rich media, web casts, and more. Our immediate need is a video/audio editing project for a leader in software products for creative professionals. This project starts next week (May 1st) and will go through the middle of June. 30 hours a week of work.
We are looking for a skilled communicator who can collaborate closely with team members and partners (including designers, copywriters, photographers, production artists, and illustrators) to produce work that is up to date with current trends in corporate media and video. Experience with basic audio mastering is a must, in addition to strong video editing skills using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Incorporate different trends and looks in design; alter style for different contexts as defined by request and creative standards
- Help to define the best methods, systems and suppliers to produce assigned deliverables
- Perform QA on all deliverables
- Maintain clean and updated files on servers
- Incorporate feedback from Account Managers and client(s) for continuous quality improvement (as measured by client surveys and metrics)
- Utilize appropriate resources (i.e. Technology and training) to ensure quality in delivery workflow processes
- Expertise across various types of media production and editing, as evidenced by resume and a work samples
- Works samples that showcase both video and audio editing abilities, and show examples of working with dialogue tracks
- Experience with basic audio mastering is required - no exceptions
- Proven experience editing multiple video or other media projects simultaneously, under tight deadlines
- Prior client-facing experience in a corporate or agency setting
- BA in Graphic Communication, Video Production or similar degree, or equivalent experience
- Ability to work on-site in our Studio in Eastlake, OH