The Manager, Video Content & Editorial at this major beauty brand, supports the strategic development and execution of video content for the brand. The role must connect with consumers by telling relevant, authentic, and emotional stories that strengthen consumers love and fervor for the Brand globally.
The Manager will work very closely with Product Marketing, Consumer Engagement, Creative, Copy, and Online, in addition to other teams and markets, to create groundbreaking, engaging, best-in-class assets with compelling stories.
• Contribute fresh, creative and innovative visual approaches as part of best in class visual executions
• Integrate into the 360 creative design organization, connecting dots with 2D print, graphic design, digital, and copy sub-teams for a unified look and feel.
• Work side by side with the ED, Producers, Writers, Editors, and Directors to hone the look and feel of each video.
• Pitch unique video concepts/visual executions that answer creative briefs for product launches and umbrella campaigns.
• Support direction of high-profile projects, helping the Brand evolve to be “video first.”
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD:
• Know how to find a story, pull out the unique angle, tell our customer why it matters to them, and do so in a clever, visually inspiring manner that best represents the Brand’s identity.
• Be a multi-faceted digital storyteller who can both engage the existing customer and attract new by creating an emotional connection with an optimistic, insightful and sincere point of view.
• Understand content for creating both brand awareness as well as telling a detailed product story.
• Have passion and aptitude for creating beautiful, compelling content with a guerilla crew.
• Have a feel for the brand, and a passion for trends and topics that matter to the customer.
• Have a high degree of drive, energy, accountability, and initiative; be scrappy, determined and self-motivated.
• Bring a fun, creative energy to work every day
• 4-8 years creating and pushing boundaries with digital video content from concept through execution.
• Experience with digital cameras, lighting and lenses necessary to make beautiful imagery.
• Experience in editing/design tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop After Effects, and/or Photoshop.
• Fast, efficient, nimble. Experience working in a shifting and collaborative environment with a great deal of constructive feedback and input.
• Agency experience a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs