Established Atlanta production/post-production video company seeking a staff person to add to its growing team. We are an award-winning group of young creatives who live it and breathe it. We are passionate about doing good work that is fun to watch and create. Story and quality are important to us and we always push our projects and personnel to exceed expectations.
We're looking for an extremely versatile techie, creative person with editing experience plus an interest and/or experience in directing, camera/lighting, graphics/compositing.
We hope to find a self-starter who loves the process of making films/videos and is searching for an employer where passion is valued, creativity is fostered and capabilities are expanded. We will support you in creating the best work you ever have!
Opportunities are endless for a creative, self-motivated, positive, collaborative yet independent individual who also has the schedule flexibility and interest in partaking in side projects to help enhance skills.
- be a storyteller with the ability to take a chunk of footage and craft a scene/story out of it with minimal direction/supervision
- have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and possess the sense of urgency deadlines and client commitments require
- be client service driven (i.e. able to work closely, collaborate and communicate clearly with agency and company clients)
- possess advanced proficiency with Premiere Pro and After Effects
- have a keen interest in constant personal growth and self-improvement - learning new techniques and software
- also have refined organizational skills in terms of file/project structure