Start/End Dates: 4/30/2018 - 10/26/2018
Job Description: Video Designer
Location: North York Centre Station until July 2018. Moving to Union Station in July 2018.
Our client is looking for a talented and passionate Video Designer who can create professional videos as well as design elements within larger video systems. In this position, you’ll work directly with Creative to develop compelling video content aimed at various audiences. We utilize an agile workflow, and embrace transparency and collaboration among individuals and teams. This is an opportunity to join a growing in-house Creative team and make a direct impact on our mission to Change Banking for Good.
As a Video Designer, you’ll:
• Work with Creative and stakeholders to understand project scope and objectives
• Working with Creative, estimate effort and timelines based on objectives and concepts
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share ideas and perspectives
• Develop concepts, designs and motion graphics for video projects
• Assist in storyboard creation
• As appropriate, develop animatics for internal and external client review prior to full-scale production
• Design and create engaging videos for various channels, including web, mobile, etc.
• Incorporate motion graphics into raw or assembled video footage
• Perform audio mixing, video editing and colour correction
• Ensure compliance with Creative and Brand guidelines, including video and production standards
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Ability to develop videos with both animated and live-action content
• Good understanding of production and post-production processes, tools and techniques
• Proficiency in typography and principles of design (colour theory, layout, etc.)
• Great organizational skills
• Ability to work within tight turnaround times
• Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
Your portfolio should include examples with motion graphics and live-action content.
• At least 5 years of motion graphics or video editing experience.