Vitamin T's client is looking for a highly ambitious, creative and collaborative, Content Video Producer to join their team located in SLU. Ideally this person will have a broadcasting background as the majority of the projects involve live-action video shoots for commercials. This person must understand the importance of storytelling and be able to convey that in their work.
· Driving and managing across all mediums with an emphasis on Digital.
· Identifying and negotiating with photographers, production company’s and artists.
· Collaborating with project managers to maintain and develop timelines for their project.
· Driving and overseeing their project scopes – effectively managing budgets for the program elements and approving necessary invoices.
· Building rapport and confidence with clients and co-workers
· Using their strategic ability to identify, evaluate and solve problems
· Managing change control by identifying client and internal requests that are beyond the scope of the original project; quantifies the impactof the change
· Allowing projects to be planned and completed at high speed when required,
· Being flexible to client needs.
· Preparing and maintaining project documentation: project plan, estimates, PO’s, production paths.
· Obtaining legal approval as applicable to usage needs.
· Collaborating with studio to relay specifications and schedules for deadlines.
· Delivering great work on-time and on-budget.