Aquent Studios is adding a full time Media Producer position to our Eastlake Studio to keep up with demand from our Fortune 500 client base. The main objective for this role is to work with Aquent Studios’ customers and co-workers to create video content. Additionally the Media Producer will work with Studios Account Managers in managing video projects to assure they are completed on time, on budget, and achieve the desired objectives.
- Define the best methods, systems and suppliers to produce effective video communications for our customers.
- Manage production of video from creative concept to finish. Handle all production aspects from capturing video/audio, editing and preparation of final deliverables.
- Organize complex source materials into integrated, coherent video/media pieces as defined by client request and any required creative/brand standards.
- Perform quality-assurance procedures on all deliverables as defined by workflow process. Possess working knowledge of final deliverable formats (tape formats, file formats, compression codecs)
- Scope timelines and cost estimates and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Assist with directing creative support personnel including production artists, photographers, writers, and illustrators. Collaborate with designers, copywriters, videographers, video editors, photographers, production artists, and illustrators.
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from Studio and Account Managers and client(s) for continuous quality improvement as measured by client surveys and metrics.
- Contribute to team environment that is highly efficient, professional, proactive, and team oriented by maintaining poise under pressure, communicating openly and professionally, conducting work with conscientiousness and integrity, performing work at the highest level of professional standards and contributing ideas for continuous improvement.
- Maintain proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro/After Effects software & workflows, broadcast-level camera operation, studio & field lighting, high quality audio capture & processing and graphics software (i.e. Photoshop)
- BA in Media Communications, or similar degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in video production, and video project management
- Knowledge and experience with video editing/compositing software (Final Cut Studio preferred)
- Experience with working directly with clients and exceptional client skills
- Knowledge of quality-assurance practices for production of video communication deliverables.