• Leadership and collaborator role in developing marketing strategies for the product’s entire lifecycle.
• Work with product development, product management, and sales teams to achieve project’s strategic and financial goals.
• Oversees the creation and delivery of assets (power points, white papers, and brochures.) by working with internal departments and external vendors as required.
• Delivers assets to internal partner organizations and external partners when necessary.
• Analyses consumer research and business data to intelligently develop marketing investments.
• Understands the content delivery network landscape, recognizes opportunities, and demonstrates knowledge of creating effective media campaigns.
• Serves as a key contact across the development group, feeding them with key consumer and marketing insight.
• Project management responsibilities: managing the workflow and deliverables across a matrix organization to deliver new product launch materials, ongoing product training, and lead management and tracking
• Coordinate with Digital Media Services Marketing team to prioritize development of collateral and training for Enterprise Sales
• Work with VDMS Service Delivery management & Customer Experience management to establish well-defined protocols for operational support
• Collaborate with VDMS finance and billing to ensure that revenue data flows to Compensation properly
• Confirm Enterprise leads are assigned appropriately with a regular follow up. Develop cadence with VDMS Sales Leadership to perform account review to ensure sales collaboration goes beyond initial assignment
• Work with VDMS Sales Operations to develop protocols and processes for contracting
• Develop reports/dashboards for executives
• May be called up on to play supporting role for sales training and customer presentations
• Other general responsibilities include project planning & management, scheduling & coordination of multi-discipline groups, project tracking and reporting
• Strong project management experience
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented with ability and drive to follow-through
• Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and other office productivity software
• Technical understanding of CDN, streaming, online media and related subject matter is a strong plus
• Hunger for technical knowledge and aptitude to grasp new ideas and technologies is a strong plus
• Early adopter of technology preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs