Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Vendor Scheduling Associate to work a short-term assignment (through end of 2017) with strong potential to extend or turn permanent, on-location for 40 hours/week in Richfield, MN.
- Performs data entry, data maintenance, and data analysis support to the Supply Chain organization.
- Collects data, synthesizes it, and produces reports to make decisions.
- Coordinates the data collection and reporting activities within specific departments.
- Individual tasks will vary based on operational department in which employee is assigned.
- From a customer service perspective, resource will work with vendors, internal partners, and carriers.
- Will be creating scheduling for SOAP (Special Order Appliance Process) Appointment Creation
- Carrier Preclear Reporting—validating carrier orders
- Vendor Access Requests/Password Reset
What will a normal day look like?
- 70% customer service (45% is via email and 25% is phone calls with vendors/carriers and warehouses)
- 30% data entry work
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in a customer service role
- Preferably have someone with Supply Chain knowledge
- Must be computer savvy/can quickly learn a new system and can work independently.
- Proficient/intermediate level of all Microsoft Office programs
- Must have MS Access experience
- MS Excel— Knowledge of V-Lookups would help
- Excellent customer service
- Written and oral communication skills