We are seeking an Analyst to support the weekly and monthly vendor coupon billing process for all vendor funded events. This includes gathering information from multiple sources and reports to calculate the total liability at a detailed level. In addition to supporting the day-to-day duties, this role will also need to be proficient in data extraction and manipulation using SQL to create reporting and insights.
Compile and update weekly/monthly billing data using various tools and queries
Create weekly/monthly SAF billing entries and uploads
Maintain vendor billing files and tracking reports in Microsoft Excel and Access
Running queries in Teradata SQL Assistant
Research and resolve issues with business partners and vendor partners
Present recommendations and findings to senior level managers
Support various internal partners, Merchandising, and Finance
Support Operations Team with campaign process improvements
Ad hoc projects and reporting
Performs all other duties as assigned by manager
The candidate must possess skills in decision making, problem solving, project management and oral/written communication. They must have the ability to accumulate, organize, analyze and report relevant financial data.
1. Minimum of a 3-5 years of related work experience (accounting, billing)
2. Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Accounting, Finance, Mathematics)
3. Advanced MS Office specifically Excel and Access required (including SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP, CONCATENATE).
4. Proficient SQL experience preferred.
5. Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests.
6. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
7. Exceptional attention to detail coupled with the ability to mitigate potential issues before they happen.