My client is looking to hire a variety of roles from Account Executive to Digital Account Manager £25-35k. Apologies in advance if these opportunities are not for you. We do offer referral bonuses should you know anyone who might be suitable in your network.
Must have luxury brand experience, ideally within property, retail or have worked with HNW clients.
Our client is a marketing and comms agency based in SW London who develop strategies, brands and partnerships across campaigns, print, digital and exhibitions.
They are looking for a digital account manager, account manager and an account executive to join the team.
You will manage a client portfolio and assist clients to improve their web presence.
You should have solid experience in marketing, be client facing and have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
If you would like to apply for a role please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or register your interest here.
- Up to date CV
- Which role you are interested in.
- Notice period
- Salary expectation for the role
Full details will be shared on request.
The candidates need to be the first point of contact with clients in the absence
of the account director. They need to:
· Be organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
· Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
· Be persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback
· Be flexible, and able to solve problems
· Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
· Be able to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency
Be responsible for managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem solving,
and responding to requests
· Take client communication briefs and brief creative team
· Have strong presentation skills
· Ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met
· Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions
· Work with the finance department to manage projects budgets
· A good knowledge of MS Office