**Please do not apply if you do not have experience in the health care industry or a related field**
- Serve as VP of marketing of the company, providing support in the area of marketing strategy and management
- Develop the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics, and resources necessary to achieve system and goals
- Provide leadership and/or support the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines
- Oversee and provide direction to market and competitor analysis
- Create an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance
- Provide marketing skills and expertise to the company by building, developing and managing a marketing team capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ensure all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources
- Oversee product marketing, channel marketing, online marketing, telemarketing for the organization, assessment of potential markets, the development of pricing strategies, marketing communications and definition of promotional activities.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 10 plus years of experience in Healthcare marketing or similar experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: Health Care Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to understand and explain economic and accounting information, prepare and manage budgets, and make sound long-term investment decisions.
- Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long-range goals can be achieved.
- Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
- Proficient in MS Office
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Looking for a strong leader that is dedicated, enthusiastic, genuine, collaborative, strategic, and a visionary.