Large Financial Services Client
Long term contract
Scope of role
This role is responsible for producing all graphic design assets for a particular project.
The focus of the role is to:
- Produce visual design artefacts. This may include, but is not limited to, producing sketches, mock ups, precise visual design assets, graphics across many different screens sizes and resolutions, visual style guides, etc.
- Understand and utilise best practice digital design principles; including responsive design principles.
- Represent the CX team philosophy, language, guidelines, and tools e.g. Global Experience Language (GEL) and GUI toolkit, accessibility guidelines, etc.
- Interpret brand guidelines to create new solutions that are consistent with the overall digital brand.
- Work with the CX team to incorporate new or altered design elements back into the GUI framework.
- Be confident working in a collaborative agile environment where face to face communication is key to the project's success.
- Provide on-demand rationale to support design decisions.
- Participate in project meetings (e.g. daily stand ups).
- Work with the broader project team to ensure visual designs are implemented as intended, in particular UX Designers and Front-End Coders
We value the following attributes:
- Advocating for the customer
- Ability to balance visionary, strategic thinking with pragmatism where needed.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and insights from other industries
- Help foster a positive team spirit through empowerment, trust and respect
- 5+ years of visual design experience with a focus on digital
- 2 years in a senior design role across both agencies and in-house
- Experience in financial services, or similar corporate environment, in a hands-on design role
- Experience working in design projects with multi-disciplinary co-located teams
- Experience working with UX Designers and Front-End Coders
- International experience across a range of industries applying best practice design
- Experience in customer centric design (or user centred design, human centred design etc.)
Contact me now for more info on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 8288 8288
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs