START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL VISUAL DESIGNER! **
- Design beautiful and engaging advertising creative in support of marketing and merchandising initiatives
- Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create world-class customer experiences and beautiful visuals that support and reinforce the vision, brand, and business objectives across all platforms
- Create style guides and design pattern libraries, cross-platform experiences and merchandising
- Designing all merchandising and turning them in visually appealing content
- Supporting marketing and merchandising to produce placement designs for our partners.
- Working through multiple assets and cross functionally
- Working on tickets which are open.
- Create work per the requirement of marketing partners and what they wish to advertise
- Role would be divided into creative concepts 30% and 70% production.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 4 years experience as graphic or visual designer
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual design skills and advertising experience across a range of media and platforms
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Bachelor degree in design or equivalent professional experience required
- preferred skills
- Experience in entertainment industry creative
- Experience with working with larger clients or agency work with entertainment experience
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, and UI Design
- Illustration and/or multimedia skills
- Adobe creative suite
- MAC environment experience is must.