VISUAL COMMUNICATION DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3+ MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL VISUAL COMMUNICATION DESIGNER! **
This position contributes to the company’s success by designing retail store set-up manuals that achieve enterprise and brand strategy for assigned category and/or business unit – bringing to life our brand attributes alongside seasonal initiatives that align with our corporate goals.
- Candidates should have experience laying out detailed merchandising documentation or catalogs and have a strong grasp of InDesign text styles and tables.
- Have a well-developed capacity for active problem solving (a taste for solving puzzles).
- Collaborates with department manager, director, and category teams to design visual communication store set-up manuals for retail stores
- Designs communication print materials of visual plan for promotions and events to retail partners
- Applies design practices to Store Set-up manual based on store type, capacity, standards, and assortments
- Collaborates with team members to develop communication documents
- Manages competing priorities of projects to align with Company prioritization
- Provides functional expertise and executes functional design responsibilities
- Collaborates with cross functional teams on assigned projects
- Develops plans for assigned projects, executes and evaluates results
- Executes assigned department projects that promote the brand and enhance the experience for the consumer
- Advanced or expert skill level at Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Production graphic designer with visual communication experience
- Proficient in Mac programs and Microsoft Office
- Strong photography skills
- Strong proof reading skills