Super hip tech company is looking for a talented Video Editor to join our growing team. Must have Action Sports editing experience!
Through partnerships with athletes, brands, and musicians we have no shortage of incoming raw content. We need an ambitious video editor capable of producing unique clips for distribution throughout our online and digital channels. There is also opportunity to get in the field and shoot unique video to better help tell the company’s story.
Other video projects may also be required, including sales reels, lifestyle videos, web commercials, training videos, event videos, and various animated pieces. This position requires that the candidate must also be experienced with shooting video and have knowledge of best practices for video and audio acquisition as well as editing and post-production.
Responsibilities will include project planning, storyboarding, execution and optimization for all video and motion graphic projects. This position will require effective time management as there are always many projects going on simultaneously.
Must be able to work as a direct contributor while also coordinating internal and external resources on a project-by-project basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who is not only very creative, but also a strong team player, ready to work under tight deadlines and still produce exceptional work.
• Collaborates with creative team on the planning, development and execution of all company’s videos and motion graphic projects.
• Works closely with the Design, Community, Events and Product Marketing teams to ensure precision, meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
• Must be able to take abstract concepts and strategic marketing content and produce visually compelling presentations, animation and/or video.
• Assists in managing all video content and sending updates as new content becomes available.
• Multi-task while maintaining direct focus on top priorities.
• Works closely with the design team to maintain consistency within all brand properties and ensure all work accurately represents the brand.
• Keeps eye on competitors’ work and suggests strategies to improve company’s products and brand presence.
• Contributes to other communications, events, and related projects as needed.
• Maintains a thorough working knowledge of all requisite software applications relative to video production and motion graphics.
• Good understanding of digital media, branding and interactive design.
• Shows attention to detail and accuracy in work.
• Action Sports video experience a MUST
• Strong background in design and creative development.
• Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Video Production or similar.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro.
• Skilled in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
• Understanding of html and other web technologies a PLUS.
• Motion graphics experience a PLUS
• Social media experience across multiple properties a PLUS.
• Great communication, organizational and project management skills.
• Self-motivated. Ability to adapt to new challenges and finds ways to solve them.
• Strong desire to do things right, constantly, learn AND have fun.
• Must love animals.
This is a temp to hire position. Only local candidates will be considered.