This position will work as part of an established, well-oiled UX team, working within a financial services team. This team is responsible for designing award-winning websites, mobile applications and internal workstations.
We are currently looking for a contract User Researcher to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Design and administer usability studies on a wide range of web-based platforms and applications
- Analyze results and efficiently prepare reports detailing the outcome of usability studies
- Present findings with actionable recommendations to business sponsors and senior management
- Lead all phases of usability test preparation, including recruiting, scheduling, and test script development
- Work closely with our internal business clients to translate their business requirements into experiences our customers love
- Identify and implement a variety of methods for getting input and feedback from customers, including participatory design methods, interviews, observational studies, online feedback mechanisms, focus groups (in-person and remote), card-sorting exercises, lab usability studies, online usability studies, remote usability studies, and others as appropriate
- Conduct user research to determine future directions for company's websites and applications, including mobile apps
· 3+ of User Experience
· Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, general familiarity with Photoshop
· Card-sorting methods and affinity diagramming
· Usability, human factors, ethnography, and HCI
· Experience integrating research into Agile
· Live-site A/B testing
· Expert review on google flights
· Local candidate
· Must be a cultural fit
· 30 min phone interview with hiring manager.
· 2 homework assignments on Data and Excel