The research assistant will perform heuristic evaluations, run qualitative UX lab studies, manage logistics for research studies, and create research deliverables. As needed, the RA will also work with senior researchers on longer-term projects.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Assist with user testing preparation activities
- Help execute user studies, collect data, and take notes
- Contribute to data analysis and presentation of research findings
- Education: BA/BS Degree minimum in Human-Computer Interaction, UX Design, Psychology, - Anthropology, or other fields emphasizing human behavior and/or design
- 3-5 years of experience as a researcher in applied industry OR in a design or product innovation consultancy (e.g., IDEO, Fjord, frog)
- Able to conduct heuristic evaluations and plan, conduct, and analyze results from usability tests and qualitative UX lab studies
- Able to juggle multiple projects concurrently
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position
- Master’s in Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, or similar field emphasizing human performance and behavior.
- Survey creation and analysis
- Able to tactfully gather and prioritize requests from multiple teams
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs