Seeking an experienced User Researcher to join our team. You’ll work closely with a cross-disciplinary staff to evaluate innovative products. Your knowledge of current research methodologies in human-computer interaction is second to none. The ideal candidate will have experience with the software development process and will be extremely passionate about usability and user experience. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
• Lead research for development projects within a product family
• Develop a usability test plan for a project and then execute that plan successfully
• Instill best practices for research, provide guidance on how to meet usability requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Keep up-to-date with the current trends, tools and technology
• Work with the UX team to evaluate prototype experiences
• Hands-on success in evaluating innovative websites or applications
• Ability to analyze the scope of a project and develop an appropriate usability test plan based on the available resources.
• Proficiency with modern data collection techniques and tools; familiarity with standard usability lab tools and practices
• Proficiency with qualitative and quantitative data analysis techniques
• Expert knowledge in current web standards
Additional Desired Skills:
• Statistical expertise; familiarity with SPSS or R
• Ability to work well within teams of all sizes and in collaborate with non-technical business partners
• Ability to think creatively and proactively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Identify and communicate best practices for usability and research methods.
• Understanding of user experiences (including complex online tasks)
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!