1. The Product Researcher works in product development projects, in your specific case, projects for Our client.
2. You work as a business partner to scope the project definition and objective particularly concerning Insights, Benefits, RTBs and Claims Areas.
3. You collaborate with Consumer Marketing and Market Intelligence to translate the general needs of market segments into consumer insights. You lead the search for and validation of consumer insights
4. For these Insights, you collaborate with the project team to identify and validate the detailed consumer needs and drivers for satisfaction.
5. You contribute to the definition of product options based on in-depth understanding of these consumer needs.
6. You translate sharply defined insights into clear technical product deliverables - going beyond reliance on pure data and information toward a pragmatic / sensing approach in expressing consumer needs.
7. You validate whether the end-product meets the consumer needs and insight and check that these are executed according to regulatory (FDA) guidelines.
• Passionate and driven to fully serve the customer and always outperform competition. Always looking for perfection (required)
• Passionate about creating innovations and services that truly address consumer needs and delight our consumers. (required)
• Conceptual, data/details driven, analytically strong and at the same time pragmatic and hands-on (required)
• A strong team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes (required).
• Courageous and smart thinker, able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
We are looking for:
· Master degree (in Human Technology Interaction, User Experience Design, Industrial Design
Engineering) AND relevant experience in Consumer Research and / or Marketing (required)
· OR Master degree (in Social Sciences, Sensory Sciences or Market Research) AND relevant experience in Technology businesses as part of a product development team (required)
· At least 3 years of experience in Consumer Research and/or Marketing, preferably in a global and multi-disciplinary setting (required)
· A proven track record in UX (User Experience) research and usability testing. You have applied a range of research methods, tools and processes and know the ins and outs of each. (required)
· Technical understanding combined with consumer mindset to be able to see the link between technology and consumers (required)
· Experience in consumer research methodologies and sound understanding of the underlying statistics (required)
· In-depth understanding of the drivers of ‘consumer delight’ to support the development of the sub-category roadmaps (required)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs