We're looking for a User Researcher with 3+ years experience.
User Researcher - Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
As a Strategist, you will:
- Have an understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, interaction design, and content strategy
- Understand what’s technically possible, and how business rules work with customer experience
- Are organized and able to work on several projects at once
What you’ll be responsible for
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Customer Experience Designers, Content Strategists, and Producers to generate customer insights on digital experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
- Leading/managing strategic research studies in collaboration with our trusted research vendors as well as directly conducting qualitative customer research
- Communicating research findings to all levels of the organization and advocating for exceptional customer experiences
- Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
- Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and more
- 3+ years of product management experience, product development experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years focused experience in usability testing of digital (web and mobile) interfaces
- Experience with a variety of research methods, including 1-on-1 interviews, card sorts, RITE, unmoderated remote/online, and field studies
- Experience with the user-centered design process including creating and/or using a variety of artifacts such as personas, scenarios, task flows, wireframes, etc.
- Experience conducting research with a wide variety of end users
- Experience with standard research tools including use of Morae/Camtasia software, audio/video set up, remote testing and observation tools (e.g., WebEx, Go To Meeting), etc.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrixed environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Financial services experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Vendor management experience
- Master’s degree in the areas of HCI, Human Factors, Information Science or professional certification including Certified Usability Analyst
This role requires strategic thinking skills, along with hands-on research capabilities. You will be responsible not only for designing the appropriate research methodology, but also drafting research guides/instruments from scratch, analyzing data, writing and presenting results.