Research & Testing Coordinator
Conversion Optimization & User Research
Digital Experience Center
The Research & Testing Coordinator is the primary liaison between our research and testing team with internal teams and external vendors, administering support including managing and tracking of all team studies. He/She will use their detailed, organizational skills to ensure smooth operations of the testing team.
The Conversion Optimization and User Research family is responsible for assessing end-user needs for the digital presence, and based on those needs, combined with business goals, recommend use throughout the greater digital presence, guiding the direction for the overall User Experience for visitors. Members of the Conversion Optimization and User Research team must understand both the business and the technical aspects of the Web. They need to understand business stakeholder’s perspectives and the end-user's needs. Being able to bridge both the business and technical areas, and to fully understand the different languages used and processes employed, is critical to the success of this team. This team evangelizes the user perspective in the design and development activities for the entire Digital Presence. Through a combination of influence and standards, they guide the online user experience that will produce optimal results.
• Coordinates testing logistics including recruiting, incentives, parking validation, locations (room scheduling, may be multiple locations, or outside vendor). Sets up and tears down usability lab and observation room(s) including configuring the software and computer hardware (camera, laptop, networking, cables, etc.). Manages overall experience of participants- escorting them to and from the testing room and handling incentives.
• Recruiting and scheduling of test participants according to provided screener for research studies.
• Manages and tracks all research/testing studies, including updating internal company-wide calendar and website.
• Obtaining and organizing the upload of research documents to established archive systems; pointing people to appropriate areas to find documents as needed.
• Track incentive spending against individual projects. Know how much was paid per project and cumulatively.
• Distribute quarterly reports showing studies completed and spending.
• Comfortable working with software and equipment such as Morae, SharePoint, laptops and cameras. Some training can be provided.
• Manage relationship with recruiting vendors including being a liaison between vendor and our accounting department.
• Handle testing equipment inventory, including checking-in/out of borrowed equipment so that all equipment are accounted for.
• Closely working alongside research & testing team to fine-tune processes for efficiency
• Minimum two (2) years of professional administrative and/or coordination experience.
• High school diploma.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of the Web development process.
•Proficient with setting up, installing and configuring computer hardware and software.
•Good nature and positive attitude
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Research & Testing Coordinator