Looking for a non-traditional Project Manager with experience in offline quality rating who understands rating flows/quality and can manage onsite/offsite Raters.
- Rating guideline refinement.
- Quality check of ratings (ensuring data is what it’s interpreted to be and is reliable).
- Leadership skills: cross functional team coordination and keeping people motivated to collaborate, resolve conflicts, and make hard decisions to keep projects on schedule.
- Time Management: Ability to spin multiple plates at once.
- Analytical Skills: solve problems that come up during a typical work day. Analyze data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Operational: achieve objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans.
- Review issue reporting, productivity, quality, of internal auditors.
- Make recommendations for system/tools improvements; support on implementing change.
- Prepare and support action plans, oversee and document all aspects of the projects worked on.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- 5-6 years’ experience with offline quality rating
- Understanding of teen demographic
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with process improvements a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of social media and search engines.
- Knowledge of basic SQL skills or other technical background is a plus.
- Ability to make sound recommendations based on data.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Degree in a field analytical in nature preferred (mathematics, economics, statistics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Project Management certification or equivalent experience.