As the User Interface Engineer you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and sustaining software systems and products in a cross-functional team environment through adherence to established design control processes and good engineering practices. You will drive innovation through design and implementation of unique solutions that result in a positive business impact. You will Implement User Centric Design with industry best practices, project requirements, UXD guidelines, and team/department processes. You will review user stories, requirements, test plans, and other engineering artifacts; provide appropriate feedback in a timely and constructive fashion. You will participate in determining scope for new projects.
• Three years experience with developing complex user interface
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Web UI development tools like CSS, SCSS, HTML5
• Defines, analyzes, and interprets needs and requirements for a complex system
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of jSON and object integration with server API
• Experience with ‘Cloud’ based development practices and tools
• Clearly articulate and advocate User Centric Design principles
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustration, and other Adobe products
• Experience with Axure, Balsamiq, or other mocking tools
• Familiarity with the mobile development and testing
• Experience with Android and iOS platforms
• Experience working in Agile development teams and task management is strongly preferred
• Health Care or medical device/technology familiarity
The Clinical Workflow Applications team, within the client, delivers workflow efficiency and patient safety improvements within the hospital. We work on solutions used at the point of care, in the pharmacy, the operating room, and throughout the hospital. Our solutions enable clinical workers to be more efficient whether they’re using a desktop, mobile device, or reports delivered to their inbox. In fact, our mobile solutions and innovation have made us the Mobile Center of Excellence for the client. We strive every day to deliver value to our customers and Help All People Live Healthy Lives!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs